At our core, Simtech Solutions is a cause-driven technology services provider. We value our environment and the people who share it. This manifests in the type of work we are drawn to, how we donate our resources, and the passion we bring to what we do for a living. We enjoy life and are appreciative of the fact that much of what we decide to invest our time in helps others to do the same. Web and mobile technologies are revolutionizing how we interact with one another and are redefining how business gets done. Our team is a balance of business analysts that ask the right questions and the tech experts that bring the solution to life.
Examples of our work include:
- The US Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) tapped Simtech to help develop the reporting infrastructure that is used to quantify the extent of homelessness in this country while measuring the efficacy of the work being done to address the problem.
- HUD has licensed the "Point in Time Counting Tool" from Simtech to allow volunteers to use a mobile device to perform the annual homeless census. Simtech offers an extensive suite of tools and reporting features to help better understand the extent of homelessness in the US.
- The City of Boston uses Simtech's Coordinated Housing Operations and Managed Placement System (CHOMPS) to identify, assess, and prioritize homeless veterans for housing as part of the 25 Cities Campaign.
- Our data management platform, AgencyDash.com, enables Eliot Community Human Services, the statewide provider of mental health services for the homeless in Massachusetts, to manage client interactions. At the same time, the tool helps administrators meet the reporting requirements of the PATH program that funds their efforts.
- Regions around the country, including San Francisco, Fort Worth, Philadelphia and most of Massachusetts rely on our Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) data warehousing and advanced reporting capabilities to meet local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss the potential of working together or if you have any ideas on how we might improve our offerings.